I am so conflicted. I am very excited about the football season that begins tomorrow. However, this was such a busy summer that I feel like I need a break!! I know, I know. Poor me. I didn't have a job for 3 months. I was able to plan a wedding with very little stress. Cody was the best big helper with decision making. We had a beautiful and fun wedding. I have a job now so that takes alot of the burden off him. But all summer long we've been going out of town, hanging out with people, tubing, seeing shows and attending weddings! I'm so tired and all I want to do right now is sit at home and relax. Maybe I'll hang pictures and work on the flower bed in front of the house. However, I do miss going to football games, seeing out of town friends, being in a sea of burnt orange, hearing the fight song (over and over) and sitting inside that amazing stadium to watch the Longhorns play.
See what I mean? My head doesn't make sense!!
Oh, and please don't take this as me not wanting to do anything. I am always up for anything, so don't be afraid to ask.
Again, poor me. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment