"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Professional pictures update

I talked to the photography studio today about how there are pictures that weren't taken at the wedding and they said that what they typically do in this situation is have the unhappy client talk to the owner.  Well he was in a meeting at the time and they took my number down and said that if I don't hear from him by tomorrow, that I should call back.  Well the guy who I originally booked our pictures with called and asked what the situation is.  He was really nice about my problems that I am having and said he'd talk to the man who shot our wedding.  What we decided to do was re-shoot the pictures.  I was so happy he said that, because that's all I wanted to do a month ago when I knew those pictures weren't taken.  He told me to think about where I'd like to go.  Do you have any ideas of cool places to take pictures around Austin? We have some time to figure it out.  We'll have to rent Cody's shirt, tie and vest again.  I'm cool with that.  Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Melodie Ann said...

I love my bridals from around the UT Campus. I did some at SRD, in front of the tower, at Texas Exes, DKR (before construction).

Michelle said...

Thanks! I was definitely considering taking pictures there...lots of cool locations!