"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Turner Wedding

Best wishes to my brother's best friend, Mav and his wife, Katie who were married Aug. 9th!  Bubba couldn't be there for this occasion because e was preparing to be shipped back to Iraq or Afghanistan the next day.  I'm going to miss him, but we'll all get to see him again in 6 1/2 months.  I can't wait!  Here are a few pictures from his wedding...


Justin and his girlfriend Caroline mixing it up.














Typical.














Showing off my pretty dress.  I almost took a picture with another girl at the wedding who wore the exact same dress.  Cody said it looked better on me. (He's such a good husband!)







Yan was actually a little uncomfortable with this picture.  "Uh, Cody... this is your wife!"














Now for a few of Mav and Katie!







1 comment:

Christina said...

I LOVE These pictures - the bride and groom look like they're having a blast :) (and you and Cody too).