I don't really have an excuse. I have a job now. No biggie. I should still be able to continue writing about what is going on, right? I promise, I'll do better. I sure was on a roll there, huh!
Ok - so about the pictures. We have our proofs posted online now. They are pretty good pics which actually surprised me. My suspicians were correct though. There are no posed pictures of Cody and I. No pics of me in my dress. No pics of my family other than with my parents. No pics of my sisters who worked so hard at the guest book and passing out programs before the wedding started. No pics of me and my sisters. No pics of the wedding party. Very few pics of guests. No pics of the beautiful venue. Do you want me to go on, because I think I could. GRRRR. I have to talk to them soon so I can get a few things straightened out about this. I would be happy to recreate the pictures but Grace is in Virginia and it would be uber dumb to ask her to come back for a photo shoot. Also, it could be difficult to get the wedding party here to retake pictures. And then there would be the costs involved... *sigh* It will work out, I know it will. I hope everyone enjoys the pics!
http://pics.partypicsusa.com/Q/Proofs.aspx?GroupID=17350
1 comment:
Ahhhh - that's what was missing. :(
Post a Comment