"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures

So I know that our blog is lacking in pictures (aside from the large one at the top) so I will post some at some point.  I just wanted to let you know that.  In other pictures news, we still haven't gotten our proofs back from the photographer and it has been just over 3 weeks.  We were informed that it takes 3 weeks when I called to ask where they were and they also told me that it is taking longer than usual because of all the weddings.  BS!!!  I have seen other photographs posted that were taken a week after my wedding!  Grrrr.  I can't wait to be done with this vendor.  I wish that I didn't give them all the money up front.  It should be a balance due upon delivery of services if you ask me.

1 comment:

idyll hands said...

Girl - it's been over a week since your last post. We're getting antsy to read more!