One day while I was working at the front desk at the vet clinic, I had a client come in and she was quite talkative! Somehow we started talking about the meaning of words and she said that in Hebrew or Yiddish (my memory is already failing me) Zeecee meant beautiful. She told me that I was zeecee! What a compliment! She also told me that I was jofe which means nice. Basically it stuck with me. At that time, Cody and I didn't really have any pet names for each other and I was trying to think of something cute and creative. Eureka! The lady helped me out! When I saw Cody later that day, I told him about what the lady had said and he agreed with her. I became Zeecee and he became Jofe. We were pretty good about calling each other that for a short while, but reverted back to our usual "Hun" or "Beb". Occasionally he'll remember and call me Zeecee. He's so sweet for remembering something that was so small of a thing a couple years ago, but meant so much to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment