You know how easy it is to go to a wedding or just know that your friend is getting married and on their wedding day, you go to your cell phone and delete their maiden name and enter their husband's last name and then try to remember to call them by their new last name after calling them by their old one for years? I kinda wish this name changing business were that easy!
While I am excited to become a McGuire, I have to learn how to sign it. I practiced it a long time ago, but stopped because I wasn't taking classes anymore and haven't really had to write anything since the no job/school thing. My driver's license signature is going to look like crap, I just know it! I think I ran out of room on the signature pad! The lady that was helping me didn't say anything about it, so we'll see in a couple weeks! Also, when I think of my name in my head, it's easy to say "Michelle McGuire" but when I say it out loud, I go right back to Buecker! It will probably take more than just the three weeks that I've had to adjust to it ;) Yay, McGuires!
No comments:
Post a Comment