"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Just my imagination...
Haha! So Cody tells me this morning that I kneed him a couple times last night while in bed! I started laughing and informed him that yes, I did in fact knee him, but it was because he wasn't giving me enough space to roll over. I also told him that at one point I kicked him and he woke up and said, "Ow!" I was apparently having a very vivid imagination while trying to sleep and pictured myself kicking this guy, Robert. Robert is the soon-to-be ex-husband of Ingrid, a friend of my family's. He is being the most horrible person ever during this divorce. I actually went to one of their trials on Tuesday to support Ingrid and he was just awful on the witness stand. He lost the motion for that hearing! Yay! Anyway, I was picturing him fighting me with knives and I had knives to protect myself, too. Instead I chose to kick him! Apparently I kicked Cody in real life. Sorry, hun! I stopped thinking about it after that and actually fell asleep. Boy does my mind go to weird places while I'm trying to catch some zzzzzz's!
Labels:
dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment