"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy birthday, Zack!

So I went toobing today with the hubster, three Chi Phi's and a friend of theirs.  It turns out that it was one of the Chi Phi's birthday!  We didn't know this until about 2 hours into the float.  The guys had a grand 'ol time!  I'm glad I was there to drive some of them (including my husband) home!  Good news is that I only got burned near my armpits and the back of my neck.  I will need to make sure to apply more liberally there next time!

2 comments:

idyll hands said...

I miss floating. We have a river up here that people go on, but I've yet to do that (it's been 4 years since I moved here, what's wrong with me?).

Thanks for finding my blog - I didn't know you were blogging. I've added you to my links.

And you can find that necklace at http://idyllhands.etsy.com

Miss you!

Sir Cody said...

And your Hubby thanks you for driving him home. I have such a great wife!