"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Exciting news!

I don't know why I've waited so long to tell y'all as we've been excited for almost a week now!  Cody and I are... proud owners of a 2007 Chevy Silverado!!!  It is our new baby.  We love it as if we had it brand new.  We have tentatively named the truck "Blue" so that we can say, "you're my boy, Blue!"  It is dark blue and has chrome trim.  Right now, while Cody is in Florida for an engineering conference at which he is giving a presentation, it is at the dealership getting a new windshield and a spray in liner for the bed.  I'll post pics when I actually have a good one to show.  We did take one at the dealership when we drove it off the lot, but it's a poor picture of me.

No comments: