"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."
Thursday, September 4, 2008
alone at work
I'm alone today at the front desk. It's kinda weird 'cause I'm used to Joe talking to somebody. He shares the front desk responsibilities with me as there are many for this office of 160 and the thousands of KW employees across the US who at any moment will call in. I also kind of like it! I feel like I have something to prove today, like I can handle whatever is thrown at me (and I know something will be thrown!) There is still alot for me to remember to do, like check the calendars for the conference rooms to make sure they are set up appropriately for whatever meetings may be scheduled. Coincidentally - I need to go set up a bunch of chairs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure that you proved yourself well. I bet your day went by very quickly.
Thanks! It did go by VERY fast and was exciting! I don't think my co-worker has any clue what actually happened yesterday! I don't really know if I do ;)
Post a Comment