"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Is it going to happen?
So my senior class president just failed at her most important job!! We did not have a 10 year reunion this year. Will we have one at all? I'm not sure if I'd go anyway as I still keep up with the people I'd probably talk to at the reunion. Good news is that my friend Kari has just contacted a couple people (good friends from school) to see if they want to get together. I kinda wanted to plan something since I'm the only one not busy with kids, but she beat me to the punch! Anyway, I'm really excited to see my old friends and their kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was just talking about 10 year reunion with Rocky last night. His HS class has it all planned out - to the "T", I haven't heard a single thing about mine and we're staring the spring of 2009 in the face. Ah well, like you, I probably won't go anyways :)
Post a Comment