It was great to hang out with my mom and step-dad. We haven't seen each other since I found out that I am pregnant. Mom enjoyed rubbing my belly and feeling it. I was very happy to let her do that. I don't think she got the opportunity to do so when my sister was pregnant with her kids. She's planning on making some maternity shirts for me to wear! I can tell that she is trying to be as involved as she can since she is 250 miles away.
Stupid me! I forgot to take pictures while they were here. I considered it, but Mom doesn't like to have her picture taken at all. I'm sure she would have since this is a special occasion. I also wish that I had taken pictures of the grandparents. They're so cute!
This weekend is another special weekend for us. Erin and Ryan are getting married on my dad and step-mom's wedding date! I am so happy for them and wish them both the best! This will be a fun, yet busy weekend for us. We'll be seeing many band kids we haven't seen in a while as well as some Chi Phi's. We are certainly going to try to make the most out of this trip to Houston 'cause who knows how often we'll get to head down there!
1 comment:
does that mean I can rub your belly tomorrow?
Post a Comment