Last night I had my first dream where I was pregnant! In my dream we still didn't know the sex of the baby, but knew that appointment was coming up. Then suddenly I had the baby. It was a healthy baby girl even though she came quite early! I don't remember going to the hospital or anything like that occuring in my dream. We suddenly just had the baby! In my dream I remembered that I wanted to breastfeed and that I hadn't fed her yet. I thought to myself, "how do I do this? I need a lactation consultant!" Then the baby just began to nurse as if it was something she knew how to do all along! While she was nursing, I remembered that we were going to tell everyone what we were having, but instead we got to tell them what we just had! I wonder if this is my first intuition?
While typing this up, "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder came on! I love that funky song and I thought it was kind of fitting.
Also, this song came on, too: "More Today Than Yesterday"
"I love you more today than yesterday, but darlin' not as much as tomorrow!" -Spiral Starecase
I need to listen to Yahoo! Radio more often and tune into the Dallas station K-Luv Classic Hits. It keeps me singing throughout the day!
3 comments:
I kept dreaming about a baby boy and was sure it was a boy. :-)
That's really weird that the song came on. Isn't it fun to have pregnant dreams. i really didn't dream about the actual labor either. Maybe our minds don't want to stress us out. Maybe she will be a baby girl?
My cousin had accurate gender dreams with all 4 of her kids. I put a lot of stock into them!!
Post a Comment