I don't want to be at work today. Or tomorrow at that. It's hard to go to work and not be motivated to do anything. Typically I am a self starter, but recently I find it hard to do anything other than what is absolutely necessary. I'm really disliking that about myself right now.
I'm also unhappy with the news media. I'm sad that Michael Jackson died, but there are more important things to discuss than his death/funeral/custody, etc. 24/7. I haven't watched live television in a while so I've been getting my news from the internet or more recently, NPR. Luckily, I can choose NOT to click on anything related to him. I will, however, continue to enjoy his music.
One other thing is that I still haven't felt any recognizable movement from the kiddo. It's frustrating me and that frustration is frustrating Cody and his frustration is frustrating me! Vicious cycle! It will happen soon enough, I'm sure.
Gah.
2 comments:
Girl - I feel you about work. Must be something in the air because I love my job, but I just want to be a blob about everything.
That baby is going to move one of these days and will keep you up ALL night just to pay you back for being so frustrated. Go eat some spicy Indian food and see what that will do :)
Don't worry, it will happen soon!!
Post a Comment