We had another ob/gyn appointment on Friday. Another ultrasound was done, this time on my abdomen! The baby is big enough (roughly the size of an apple or orange) to be seen from the outside! Cody got to hear the heartbeat for the first time and was slightly confused as he thought it was my heartbeat. I'm glad it wasn't because it was going about 140 bpm! Ultimately, he thought that was pretty cool!
I scheduled the quad blood test for this week. All I remember about this test is that it will check to see if I'm at increased risk for a baby with abnormalities. They'll call me within a week with those results. I scheduled my next appointment with the doctor for 5 weeks after this one. I also scheduled the uber fun appointment with the radiologist! July 13th we'll find out if we're having a boy or a girl and to see if we're on schedule for the Dec. 5th due date! I can hardly contain my excitement!
2 comments:
woohoo! one more month til you know!
I can't wait 'til we know if it's a boy or a girl!! :)
Post a Comment