"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Swelling

My feet HURT! The season opener for the Horns was alot of fun and a ton of walking. At the end of the night, I felt like I couldn't walk anymore and struggled to do so. The swelling was so intense. I have a feeling that I'll have to continue to icing them everyday and perhaps buy some shoes that are a larger size. I've gotten away with wearing my Crocs that are flip flops all throughout the pregnancy, but I think it's time to move on up. My toes look like mini sausages!! My feet feel like I'm carrying saddlebags! I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and am hopeful that will help.

87 more days!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh Michelle I feel for you!! I remember I used to teach from a chair with my feet up (it looked kind of funny, but helped!!) I hope you find some shoes that are more comfortable.