Conner is all over the place! I am looking/feeling huge at 26 weeks, 5 days. A perfect stranger actually said to me today, "you look like you're ready." I know he didn't mean anything by it and I can see where he comes from. I guess I'm just disappointed by this because it proves that I am in fact BIG! At least Conner has plenty of space to move around in there so he can stretch his legs. He seems to be doing that alot more these days! I love it! It is still the weirdest/coolest feeling ever. He's such a good boy, too. When I feel very upset about whatever, he moves around in my belly and it makes me smile and wonder what he's doing in there and also wonder where I'm going to feel him next. I'll get to continue being curious for the next 3 months!
I did have a dream over the weekend that I went into labor at 26 weeks and Cody took me to a delivery clinic to have the baby. They showed me my bed and I noticed there were 3 others in the same room and they all looked like cots and the room had wood paneling. I grabbed Cody and we left. I was curious in my dream why we didn't go to our hospital (we hadn't seen the rooms yet) because that is where our doctor works. In the end, I wasn't in labor so all worked out.
We went to Ray's lakehouse on Sunday to hang out and enjoy everything. The funniest thing that happened immediately upon our arrival was when I was chatting with Nicole in the kitchen and Brian comes down the stairs and turns the corner to get to the kitchen. He stopped suddenly upon noticing me and said, "Whoa! There's a baby in there!" We all just died laughing! I guess it has been a little while since I've seen him, but I didn't think it was that long!
I think Conner enjoyed his boat ride because I know I did! I was so jealous of everyone wakeboarding/battle tubing/skiing. I'll get to do that again next summer so that's good.
OH! Conner has legs and he likes to show them off! Most babies are in a fetal position where their legs are bent in close to their bodies, but not him. He extended both his legs for the student techinicians a couple weeks ago and it was a sight to see. So far the ultrasound of his legs is my favorite picture. I can't wait to see how long they really are. I'm sure he is making his daddy proud!
1 comment:
Don't feel bad. My SIL told me that people do that because most women stop venturing out much by the time they're much over 30 weeks, so no one is accustomed to seeing a REALLY pregnant woman. She shared that with me when I told her about my friend being asked by the lunch lady at her school if she was having twins because she was so big at 31 weeks.
Post a Comment