"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Monday, September 28, 2009

10 weeks and 10 days

10 weeks until my due date! No, time has not flown by. I have been too busy to even think about prepping for his arrival, but after next week...

10 days until we officially sell our house and 2 days after that, we officially purchase our next one! But first, we get to visit Grace and Daniel in Virginia!! I've been looking forward to this trip for MONTHS and I can't believe it's actually happening this week.


We are crazy, yes, but we had to get this trip in while we could because I've never traveled on an airplane with a baby before and I thought it would be a nice getaway to see those guys.

To sum up: we're going on a trip, selling our house, buying a new house, moving and then thinking about setting up for Conner within the next 14 days!

I hope these stupid allergies don't get the best of me.

No comments: