Lesson 1: Do not leave your child, who is learning to crawl, unattended on the couch or they WILL decide to come to you while you are trying to prevent your wet (from the rain) dog from getting on the carpet and on their way to the floor they will hit the tv tray you JUST set up so you can be online while your child is nursing even though two or three birds, one stone sounds like a good idea.
Consider lesson 1 learned.
2 comments:
That is a good lesson to learn. I'm sure that I will need it soon so thanks for the reminder. Bailey nearly fell off of the chair the other day and I felt like I learned a good lesson too. I love your poem on the side, is that new or have I always missed it?
Becca, that poem has been there, but it seems more visible now with the new layout. It's actually the lyrics to the song that was played when Cody and I walked down the aisle for the first time as husband and wife!
Post a Comment