Birth: 7 lbs 12 oz and 21" long
2 month check up: 13 lbs 2 oz (78%)
23 3/4" long (77%)
40.9 cm head circumference (74%)
4 month check up: 16 lbs 15 oz (90%)
26" long (90%)
44.5 cm head cir. (95%)
6 month check up: 20 lbs 8 oz (96%)
27 1/4" long (76%)
45.8 cm head cir. (95%)
What I haven't told facebook is that he is rolling over more frequently, loves to stand and pull himself up, hates tummy time and loves to put Mommy or Daddy's noses in his mouth. He is exploring sounds with his mouth and it is delightful to hear! He also claps or makes the sign for more food; we can't tell which one it is ;) He might also be saying Ma Ma or Da Da. Conner doesn't have teeth yet (thank goodness for me since he is still nursing) and it doesn't look like he is in any hurry to get them. Little Man is scooting backwards on his hands and knees so maybe he'll be crawling soon. We have the baby gate for the top and bottom of the stairs so we're ready when he is.
Conner loves, loves, LOVES to laugh and smile and make others do the same. It doesn't matter if he doesn't know the person. Oh, and he will not go to sleep if he thinks he is going to miss out on something. He is so interested in what's going on around him! He does, however, fall asleep in his car seat. Thank goodness for that thing!
I know I'm not telling a ton of info, but how about if I leave this post with a few pictures that weren't posted on facebook? I hope that will be ok!
Future LHB percussionist!
He fights harder than this now when it's time to get into his car seat!
First time in the lazy river at Camp Longhorn.
Go, Marines!
A little messy after making Daddy's Father's Day gift.
The best way to have tummy time is by crawling on Daddy.
What?? That pitch was not a strike!
Conner sometimes likes to be held like a football!
New best friend, Pledge!
Conner can sleep anywhere!
I certainly love this baby boy.
1 comment:
I laughed to myself after he was born when you said that you were going to post every week. Isn't it crazy how much time they take up? If you're not taking care of them, you're playing with them or planning something for them. It is so well worth all of the time that they take up. i can't wait to see him again!
Post a Comment