I say it's easier for us, but really it's my time with him. I get to stroke his hair and squeeze his chubby legs and sing him a song. I tell him just how much I love him and that I love his little baby arms, little baby hands, little baby fingers and little baby fingernails. All the while, Cody is relaxing and waiting patiently for when I "close the bar" and give Conner the pacifier. He then gently picks the chunky monkey up and cradles him in his arms (so sweet) and places him in his crib in his room.
*sigh* I am so lucky to have a great husband and baby boy!
| restaurant tables are yummy |
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you have gotten to nurse him, it does give you such special time together!! I can't wait to see him again and squeeze his sweet chubby legs.
what a cutie!
I think it's funny when he breaks away for a second to look around the room, smile, and then goes back to eating with a smile. He's ridiculous.
Post a Comment