Dec 5 means you're about 7 weeks along, so only 9-13 weeks until you find out the gender!!! Unless y'all decide to be surprised...
I'd like to recommend the late November birthday. When your birthday is at the end of November, Thanksgiving becomes your own personal Christmas! I want that for your baby. :-)
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the madness!!! ;-) December 5th... so you're about 5 weeks or so along?
Does it feel more real now? :) Congrats again!
Wow. Congratulations!
woo hoo! So now do you get to post Hawaii pictures? :)
awww congratulations! Now you'll have 2 babies! Thank GOD Cody is already potty trained!
Dec 5 means you're about 7 weeks along, so only 9-13 weeks until you find out the gender!!! Unless y'all decide to be surprised...
I'd like to recommend the late November birthday. When your birthday is at the end of November, Thanksgiving becomes your own personal Christmas! I want that for your baby. :-)
Yea!! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment