"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Friday, January 23, 2009

I hate it when I do this...

I actually love blogging, but unfortunately, it's not my top priority.  I think about what I'm going to say in blog allllll the time, however, I never actually get around to updating it (as you can tell). I bet you're clamoring to know what Cody and I have been up to since my last late post ;)

First of all, I was asked to re-join the Instant Replay Golf staff!  I was offered a full-time job as the store's bookkeeper.  I loved doing that kind of work before, so I was excited to do it again.  It's a fun atmosphere, with work that I enjoyed doing, casual dress, and the hours are 10-6!  The down side is that I would be getting a significant pay cut.  I thought that my sanity would be worth it and so far, I was right!

The two guys I work with are just like the guys I used to work with.  These guys are goofy.  They just love to goof off when there isn't a customer in the store and it's hilarious!  I love being a fly on the wall in there!  I am actually getting things done after figuring things out on my own to solve some problems with programs we use!  Unfortunately, business is kind of slow right now since we were closed for 6 months due to family issues, but word of mouth has helped and people are stopping by again!  Tell your friends to skip Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy and go to Instant Replay Golf!!

Christmas was relaxing.  We stayed here after having such a busy Thanksgiving.  We enjoyed the holiday with Cody's family.  More of Cody's family came into town 2 days after Christmas, so we got together for a nice Chinese dinner at a small place around the corner from mine and Cody's house.  We were afraid they wouldn't be able to accommodate all of us, but they had a secret room that we fit in just fine.  During our meal, we got a call from one of Cody's aunts.  She let us all know in one phone call that his cousin just had her baby!  We saw her on Christmas day and she was looking fantastic.  I hope someday (when it's my turn) that I will look as radiant as she did while she was at the "any day now" stage of the pregnancy!

Ok, that's it for right now.  If I don't post it, it will be another month before the next one!

No comments: