I have tons of interesting things to talk about, but at this moment, I just want to complain about my job again.
I thought that when I left my job at the vet clinic, I'd be getting away from people (a certain individual) who was never really around where we were supposed to be. That I wouldn't have to wait on others to get back from lunch so that I could go eat mine. That I wouldn't have to let someone know when I was going to the bathroom so they wouldn't go searching for me. That I wouldn't get the stink eye the day after calling in sick to work because I was actually not feeling well. That I wouldn't have to work my drs. appointments around other people's schedules in order for my job to be covered while I'm away.
This is so frustrating. I know that this is just a stepping stone kind of job that is good enough for now to pay bills and wait until I either go back to school or get a different position elsewhere. Heck, I'm even thinking about teaching again! This is a great company and I really enjoy the people I work with, but this current position...ugh - not for me!
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear that you are so frustrated. Maybe this will be good motivation to find the job/go to school like you really want.
Post a Comment