"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Feeling just a little bit older
My little sister is turning 21 tomorrow (Feb. 2nd). She's legal to drink now. Wow. It actually seemed like forever before she would graduate from high school, now she's old enough to drink AND she's graduating college a whole semester early! I'm so proud of her. It must be difficult being the youngest and accomplishing all that she has.
It IS difficult to be the youngest! Because your older sisters will ALWAYS think of you as a little girl! But in a way, it's nice too... like, you'll always be younger than they are. ;)
2 comments:
It IS difficult to be the youngest! Because your older sisters will ALWAYS think of you as a little girl! But in a way, it's nice too... like, you'll always be younger than they are. ;)
By the way, I like your new banner. How did you make those footprints?
Post a Comment