"Whatever this world can give to me, it's you ... you're all I see."

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Many Thanks

Wow, what a trip this year has been so far! I have a ton to be thankful for and YOU are just one person that has made a contribution to my life, so thank you.

I have a 97% complete bedroom for Conner. I owe that 97% to Candace and Christina who thoughtfully came up with the idea that instead of throwing a baby shower for me in Dallas (originally scheduled for 2 weeks before my due date), that they would come to my house and prep Conner's room so that Cody and I could focus on other aspects of getting our house "assembled". I couldn't have asked for a nicer gesture!

The ladies put two coats of paint on the walls, hung up the curtain and moved the furniture in. They also made the crib bed and loaded up the changing table with it's necessities. I also got the hook up with some needed baby items. I can't forget that they also prepared some yummy foods for us to thaw and cook when we are too tired to make dinner after Conner is here. They rock!

Other peeps stopped by, too! It was really neat to see them and accept their help with the baby's laundry, hanging pictures and sterilizing bottles!

Cody and I are so very lucky. Thank you all!

No comments: